Friday, November 16, 2007
4:34 AM

"Graduation Nite 2007"


I'm so tired now!
I slept at 4.30am and I woke up at 9.05am! -.-
Must thank me for transferring all the pictures from my cam
and phone into the com in the middle of the night okay.
Haha, I'm very diligent right? =P
I think I'm the first person to upload all the photos? Lol.
I've finally uploaded all the pictures on my blog.
Hmmm, it's not all anyway.
There are a lot more, but I didn't upload them.
It's crazy. I took like around almost 200 photos last night!
All right, there are 145 photos below.
All of it are not edited at all.
If you want, edit it yourself, I'm too tired, haha.
So, grab them and enjoy it.
It's a photo journal post.
=D



At the saloon.
Take 1.


Take 2.


It's me! :D


Viola & I.
Anyway, you are going to see LOADS of photos with
the both of us in it, haha.


Where's Peishan?!


Qianrong chiobu, haha.


Nice shot, taken by camera-woman NEOPEISHAN!


Me!
Take 1!


Take 2!


Take 3!


Take 4!


Take 5!


Take 6!
To conclude, I love taking pictures!
Muahahaha. It's my forte. (:


Oops. Qianrong looks like she has got 2 face, lol.


NEOPEISHAN!


I'm good okay, I took picture with her on the cab.


See, I told you. Another one with Viola. =D


We concluded that we are too glam.
So, we must be un-glam for awhile, lol.


My necklace!
I love it! Hehe.


I'm turning orange. =.=


Nice one. I like it, hehe.


I couldn't resist taking pictures, so, you see. =P


The Singapore Flyer!


Awww, it's too dark, again!


Hmmm, so much better! :D


Atika Aliman!


Nadhirah!


Nadine!


The whole group.
Look at Karimah. She's really pretty.
Sad that I didn't have the chance to take a picture with only her.


Xiaoting!


Liyana!


Liyana!


Yvonne! Another chiobu, haha.


Peishan and Yvonne.


Another one.


Oops, Yvonne, I can't really see you, haha.
Another one.


It's better now. =D


Karyee and Audrey!
Without them, the class would be so quiet, haha.


Christina!


Xintze!
Okay, I don't know what's with my face, lol.
There is another one with her again later. =)


Amelia!


Mei Jun!


Our table!


Kelvin!


Hajjar!


The 3 of us!
Lovely!


Miss Jermaine!
Oh, it's a bit blur.


This is better. =D


Miss Yong!


Hmmm, bag strap drop also don't know, lol.
I like her. She really push us a lot for A math.
I'll seriously miss you Miss Yong!


Look at this picture, do you notice anything?
The way we look at my camera and Qianrong's camera is alternate.
Qianrong and Miss Yong is looking at Qianrong's one.
Peishan and I are looking at mine, lol.
I think this is cute.


Okay, a proper one!


Phang!


She's cool okay!


I like her. =DD


Black nail polish, and this is Phang. =)


Peishan & I.


Gordon!


See his blue eyes? I think it's cool! Haha.


Syafiq!
The noisy one, lol.
Always trying ways to prove that he is right, haha.


Nabile!
He is handsome okay!
& he really knows me well I think.
Just one word or sentence and I'll be angry.
You and your nonsense.
My classic sentence to you, "Whatever lah!"
I'll miss you Nabil, haha.


NEOJINYONG!


THE NEOs!
PERFECT COUPLE!
See their smiles and you will know.
Did you notice that both of them are smiling happily?!
Awww, so sweet! Hehe!
=DDDD


The clique that talks non-stop! :)


Jingle!


With Xiaoting again.


Qianrong and I!


Peishan and I!


With Nazri!


With Hajjar!


With Sharifah!


With Miss Ng!


Yvonne again, hehe.
This is with flash.


Yvonne and Peishan, with flash.


No flash.


See the difference? It's more, hmmm, how do I put it?
Romantic?! HAHAHA!


Viola again. =D
Take 1


Take 2


Take 3


Peishan!



Qianrong!


Qianrong look like some barbie doll, haha.


Full-body picture!


We just love taking pictures!


Lovely. =)


Azura!
My favourite bandmate!
Hehehe, I love her!


Once again, with Xiaoting.


I'm trying to take a nice picture, but it's destroyed by Jason!


Okay, this is better.


F-L-O-W-E-R!
I like the lighting.
It's pretty.


All right, I shall take one last picture with you.
Oops, I think it's the first picture after 4 years in Siglap, HAHAHA!
Everyone concluded that he looks like some cancer patient, lol.


Audrey!
I love her!
Hehe, I love your hair.
You look great in short hair! =D


My best girlfriends!


See any difference with the one before this?
All of us had a flower on our hair now, hehehe.


My feet!
I love this shade of red, it's hot.


Peishan's manicure!
Hmmm, this looks too stiff.


Ahhh, this is better, haha.


My french manicure!


Viola's manicure!


We always grab the chance to take loads of pictures!


Tale 1


Take 2


Peishan, Yiwen, Viola!


Isn't he handsome?!
Haha, I think he is!


Xinyi!
My HCL classmate!
Haha. She's very cute!


Teh teh!
I'll miss doing all those stupid things with you, haha.


With Xintze!
Haha. This is so much nicer.
I like her hair!
She's so cute!
She look like one Japanese!


With Amelia again!


Yiling!


Jingting!


Siwei!


Arief!
I always say he looks like a monster, haha.


Mega!
We are naturally cute!
Hahahaha.
This is our default sentence.


Mega and Peishan!


Daryl!
The $600 clothing, haha.
He looks smart.


Taadaa!


Nicky!


Jeremy!


Sean!


NC.


Us with HCF!


Miss Yong is going home!
& I don't know who took this, lol.


Mr Tharmen!
I like him okay!
He helped me a lot with Social Studies!
Thank you Tharmu!
=DD


Ivy!


Miss Ng!


I'll miss her loads!
She's a great form teacher!
=)


Khairul!
Eh, stop day-dreaming!
Lol, he loves to day-dream.
I always have to call him more than 3 times before he answers me.
Although he only sits like, one seat away from me. =.=


Patrick!
The star fish, lol.


Gordon, Mr Siglap!
Congratulations!


Fadzilla, Miss Siglap!
Congratulations!


Haha, I realised I did took quite a lot of pictures with Amelia.


Peishan too, haha.


Keith!
The Geography PRO.
=)


Keith and Peishan!


Izzat!
Peishan is fascinated over him, haha.


With Izzat!
Where is your girlfriend?! Lol.


Marvin!
Look at how talk he is.
I remember when we are still in Sec 1, we are of the same height.
Sad, I'm still that short!
Anyway, short is also not that bad!
Haha, at least I've got no problem entering a MRT train.
=D


Kushang!


What's with that shade, haha.


Faizal!
This is the last picture I took on my camera before it died.
Lucky everything was over by then, haha.


Mr Ang!
Ang ang!
Hahahaha.
He is a cute teacher, our co-form!


Anwar!
He was great on the stage!
You played well!
Nice tie you have, lol.
=DD


Our heels!


Last but not least, our graduating certificate!
I've finally graduated!!!
=DDD

Awww, I spent a total of 3 hours doing all these.
I'm so tired now. I need some sleep!
I still have piano lesson later on.
Gosh, I'm dying.

I hope you have enjoyed this photo journal!
:DDDDDD

|
The Lady In Love

Photobucket
The Sunshine Girl!
(:


Music

There She Goes - Sixpence None the Richer

All About Her

Serene Ng
Sweet Seventeen :)
Perfectionist
Loves to pose for Cam
Cheerful & crazy
Provoke & I'll bite
Respect me & I'll do the same

An ordinary girl living
on an extraordinary planet.
I may look fierce,
but I won't eat you up.
But pls don't flare me up,
cos it's REALLY scary.
You wouldn't want to see it.
I enjoy laughing, it's healthy.
I love and cherish myself.
I'm real, not plastic.
Real women are never perfect
& Perfect women are never real.
:D


Her Loves

GOD!
Daddy, Mummy, Johnson & Grace!
Faithful friends of mine!
Shopping!
Eating!
Get high with my girlfriends!

Ongoing

eXTReMe Tracker
Affiliates

A : *Amelia *Amy *Andy *Atika Aliman
B : *Beatrice * BhaiRavi
C : *Charlotte *Christina *Chun Ling
D : *Daniel (NCO) *Daryl Koh *Denise
E : *Ee Theng *Eleanor *Evelyn
F : *Fabian *Fakhrin (Bowen) *Fiona
G : *Gideon *Glenn (NCO)
H : *Hajjar *Hazal *Hidayah *Hui Yi
I : *I803
J : *Janna *Jason *Jayne (NCO) *Jerlyn *Jeslyn *Jing Ting *Jin Yong *Joanne *Joey
K : *Kamelia *Karimah *Kar Yee *Katherine *Kelvin
L : *Lay Hoon *Liang Eng *Lisa *Lynette *Lynette Net
M : *Mabel *Melissa (NCO) *Mitchell (NCO)
N : *Natasha *Nazri
P : *Pearline *Phantos
R :*Royston
S : *Sharon *Sharon (Junior) *Sijia (NCO) *Songtat *Syafiq *Syakir
V : *Vanessa *Viola
W : *Wendywong
X : *Xiao Ting *Xintze *Xin Yi *Xi Xiang
Y : *Yanjun (NCO) *Yanting (NCO) *Yeongyih *Yiling *Ying Qi *Yiting *Yiwen
credits
layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
edited by: (: serene